Saturday 1 February 2014

Regular Motivation = Great Wellness Results

Here's an example someone sent us this week of how a little bit of regular input from us can keep motivation and wellness results flowing.

'Thanks for your emails, they are great at new ideas and have helped me a great deal. 

Since you were here I have given up smoking in late October and can now complete the 5km runs again so very pleased 

I am going to the gym now at least 4 to 5 times a week with swimming on my rest days.  I limit bad foods and eat regular meals avoiding unhealthy stuff although I do have the odd treat.'

If you'd like great results like this, get some regular motivation and inspiration by signing up for our Be the Boss of February programme: 4-weeks of free tips to kick start your wellness and take it to the next level.

No comments: