Saturday 1 February 2014

How to Lose Weight Without Trying


Sounds too good to be true but it can be done...

'I am pleased to say that I have made much more conscious decisions to eat well whilst working away and although the intention wasn't to lose weight I have already lost 4lb. 

I am not grabbing quick fixes when eating and have the new rule to never eat in my car.

I am back running and ran my usual Sunday run of 8 miles last Sunday.  It was more difficult than usual both due to the cold and my lack of long runs recently but three runs so far this week with one planned tomorrow has me back on track.'

This is a great result following one of our workshops.  If you'd like more inspiration on how to stay healthy and energetic while traveling for work take a look at our Complete Guide to Healthy Business Travel.

Image by chrisinplymouth at Flickr

No comments: