Monday 28 July 2014

Monday Morning Wellbeing Inspiration

We just received this note from someone who took part in one of our sessions back in February and I wanted to share it as another illustration of the great results that can be achieved in a very short space of time with some focused wellbeing actions.

'Since the programme, I am pleased and proud to report that I have lost 22lb in weight.  I ran my first half marathon in June and have registered for another in 8 weeks time.

I bought a bike and have fallen in love with cycling and now even enjoy the time I spend in the gym which was previously my idea of hell!

I have transformed my diet in that I am now vegan and I have never felt so alive and healthy.

I stay hydrated and sleep at least 8 hours every night, more if I can.
 
Long may this new lifestyle continue...

Thank you and regards.'

No comments: