Tuesday 2 December 2014

Great Leadership & Great Wellbeing

Great leadership and great wellbeing go hand in hand so, if you're currently planning your training and development schedule for 2015, remember to include content that helps everyone perform at their best every day.

We design and deliver wellbeing modules to fit leadership programmes of all durations.  Take a look at our recent blog demonstrating how effective it can be to position wellness as a component of great leadership - with the right initiatives, dramatic results can be achieved in weeks, consolidated over months and will last for years. 

Click the link to read more: How long does it take to change healthy living habits?


As far as impacting individuals is concerned, here's just one example of the great results that are possible.  Imagine your whole business full of people like this...
 
'Since the programme, I am pleased and proud to report that I have lost 22lb in weight.  I ran my first half marathon in June and have registered for another in 8 weeks time.  I bought a bike and have fallen in love with cycling and now even enjoy the time I spend in the gym which was previously my idea of hell!
 
I have transformed my diet and I have never felt so alive and healthy.  I stay hydrated and sleep at least 8 hours every night, more if I can.  Long may this new lifestyle continue, thank you.'


You can read further examples of great wellbeing results here: Feel healthier, sleep better, balance life, feel great

So if you'd like some dramatic results for your colleagues and your business in 2015, contact us today to find out how you can best incorporate wellness initiatives on your leadership, training and development programmes.

In the meantime, we've compiled The Top Ten Quickest and Most Effective Healthy Lifestyle Changes.  Email info@the-tonic.com today to request your copy of this fact sheet.


For regular wellbeing updates and motivation follow The Tonic on Twitter.

No comments: