Monday 7 July 2008

Healthy Staff = Healthy Bottom Line

It seems obvious to point out that the more healthy your staff, the less time they spend off sick and the more profitable your company is running with all hands on deck.

Unhealthy staff means absenteeism figures are higher than you would like, motivation is low, the remaining employees inherit all the workload and no one is happy or productive. Many large and small companies are realising that you get out of staff what you put in and as this is an issue close to my heart, I've just written an article about this for
HR Zone. The ways to get your workforce feeling loved and healthy by you is so straight forwards and this is one of those areas in life where a small gesture can go a long way. Have a look at the tips and see if you couldn't implement one of them this month.

The article is worth reading - but I would say that wouldn't I! But seriously, there are many different ways to injecting a bit of health and fitness into your staff and they all work. So what's stopping you trying one out today?

Did I miss any corporate health and fitness ideas out? Let me know.


Photograph by blue_gazelle

No comments: