Friday 14 November 2014

Wellness for the Weekend

This morning I posted a link to the article below on LinkedIn with the recommendation that everyone plan a little bit of time this weekend to do something they enjoy, something that energises them and something that will really help to recharge the batteries.


I promptly received the following message from a participant in one of our programmes earlier this year.


'Absolutely agree Jeff. You won't believe it: I’m doing sport each and every day (Taekwondo: Monday, Thursday and Saturday, Gym: Tuesday and Friday, Basketball: Sunday. I also think one of the key to success is to do it with a group of people you actually like, then you'll feel more pleasure than pain and wouldn't be able to stay 2 days without any activity. Your workshop definitely impacted me forever. Keep it up!!!!!!!'

A great illustration that doing more of what you enjoy is an invaluable investment of time.

No comments: