Wednesday 17 September 2008

How to squeeze in a 5 mile walk without leaving the office

I work from home and I also have a gym membership. I get to the gym at least 3 times a week and manage to go running at least twice a week but some weeks are so busy, I don't get the time to work out and this makes me feel stressed. I always perform better when I exercise and work more efficiently and so a few months ago, I started walking whilst talking and even tested it out on a pedometer to see how far I was going. I have never looked back. but what if you could walk 5 miles without leaving your desk? Sounds good doesn't it?

Here's how you can squeeze in 5 miles of walking into your day - saves going to the gym after work and means that you'll get fit, deal with stress and stay healthy without having to travel to the gym.

No comments: