Thursday 9 October 2014

A Simple 4-Step Plan for Feeling Great

Here's a short message from someone who attended one of our programmes recently highlighting that, as usual, it's the simple things that make the biggest wellness difference.  In this case:
  • Regular activity
  • Stretching
  • Eating the right amount
  • Staying hydrated

So for the next few days why not focus on these areas as a simple 4-step plan to feeling great?

'Thanks for sending your emails to keep us fit. I thought I'd just let you know how I'm getting on. 

Since coming back from the programme 4 weeks ago I have managed to run between 4 and 5 times a week.  I’m actually pretty pleased with the result given that I have made time to do it.  I have run early in the mornings and evenings.

Also, today I took my 7 year old on the bicycle and started to enjoy it more and feel pretty energetic. 


I still do stretching and yoga moves and with the healthy eating I remember the portion size guidelines and try to keep hydrated.

Keeping up the running has been a priority especially given the weather has been so nice the last few weeks.  I hope autumn will be good - just in case, as alternative, I can pick up my indoor rowing, but for now I'm enjoying the outdoors too much!'

Image by Flickr: Denise Cross

No comments: