Tuesday 16 April 2013

Inspiring Wellness Success Story 12

Simple, regular healthy lifestyle changes lead to energy, enthusiasm and results.

Next up in our series of success stories from our programmes, a fantastic example of how simple changes to regular habits can make a world of difference to how you feel every day.


Here’s the latest case study:
  • The date of the wellness programme you attended   September 2011
  • The lifestyle changes you made during programme   Began eating breakfast and taking sport in the morning and almost every day
  • The lifestyle changes you made following programme    Today I have a more diversified and complete breakfast than before the program; during the working days I get up 35 minutes earlier and do my exercise almost every morning; on the weekends I attend a Pilates class; most weekends I practice Golf as well. As a consequence of all this I go to bed approx. 1 hour earlier than before (during working days).
  • The secrets of your success with wellness       Including Pilates it in my daily routine: today I consider my morning Pilates at the same level as shaving or taking a shower, obligatory things that happen every day. Also having chosen a very professional Pilates gymnasium for the weekends offering a high level of training that gives me enthusiasm to keep on practicing during the week. Better breakfast makes me feel better during the morning, no doubts.
  • What advice that you received made the greatest impact on you?      Changes are always possible, just need to do it with common sense and go for it, adapting your sport programs to your physical capabilities.
  • The biggest benefits of making your lifestyle changes?    More energy for the day; feel better with my body (less pains here and there).
  • When wellness is working for you, what are the key elements that make the difference?      Early going to bed, a good breakfast, daily exercise, quality of the exercise (adapted to yourself and your aims).

Image from Flickr: cl_03

No comments: